WONDERFUL LATEST NEWS:
HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS CAN GET RID OF THE CUPPING MARKS WITHIN 24 HOURS!
According to the clinical trial, the common side effect appears on first-time users are hickey marks (known as cupping marks) which clear on average after 4 days but give it 7 days. With continuous use, the hickey marks may not return after the conditioning period of 7 to 10 days. If you ever have lip injections, you bruise everytime you had a session. With Xtreme Lip-Shaper System, this will happen during your conditioning period only. All individuals are different. Some resolve quicker and some take a bit longer. Some get very mild to no hickey mark and some get very intense hickey marks. Once your tissues are strengthen, the hickey marks will not likely to return at all. You can read more about this topic on our CandyLipz Blog.
* Younger individuals and men tend to bruise less and older individuals bruise more intensely. Cupping mark color may range from light pink to blue black in appearance.
If the bruises last 2 weeks or longer, there is a good chance that you are ANEMIC! Please read our blog posts and learn which foods you need to eat to improve your healing process. Stop using the lip pump at that time. Adjust your diet for two weeks and start up again. The RESULTS ARE ASTOUNDING once you go through your conditioning period! After this, you get to make your lips appear as HUGE as you like! You will not get the bruises again. If you are planning to use CandyLipz for the first-time, expect the worse- keep your concealer handy. If you do not care about the cupping marks, more power to you!
THANK YOU FOR USING CANDYLIPZ
PLEASE READ - CandyLipz 10 Day Conditioning Period Do's & Do Not's
THE GUIDELINE BELOW WERE USED IN OUR CLINICAL TRIAL. IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED CANDYLIPZ, OUR USER'S MANUAL IS DIFFERENT THAN THE ONE LISTED HERE. YOU CAN FOLLOW ANY GUIDELINES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH.
Give your lips 7 to 10 days to adjust and adapt to the pulling suction of the lip plumper. Here are the guidelines for your first 10 days.. Using less time per application may reduce the appearance of the cupping marks as reported by many CandyLipz users.
Day 1: Do 4 minutes in total with 1 minute duration and 1 minute break in between. NOTE: Do NOT leave your plumper on your lips for 4 minutes straight!
Day 2 to day 3: Rest.
Day 4 to 6: apply the product 1 session per day, each session will last for a total of 4 minutes with 2 minute duration and a 2 minute break in between.
Day 7 to 9: apply the product 1 session per day, each session will last for a total of 6 minutes with 2 minute duration and a 10 minute break in between.
Day 10 and forward: You can plump your lips as often as you like. If your lips are sore, please rest a few days before you start again. Bruising should not occur again. However, all individuals conditioning period are different. If this is the case, give your lips a break until the bruises clear before you start to plump your lips again.
About 5% of users have very sensitive skin; they tend to get a much more intense hickey on the upper lip. The intensity of hickeys is also affected by age, health, diet, and lifestyle. The older you get, the easier you bruise and the more intense the marks will look. Women also bruise more easily then men. If you know you can easily get a hickey, use the lip pump a minute each time and less frequently during your conditioning period to reduce the intensity of the hickey marks.
1. You may be able to get rid of your cupping marks quickly.
2. Eat a healthier diet during your recovery process.
3. To recover quickly from your hickey, take Vitamin C help speed up the healing process.
4. Eat a diet high in vitamins, vegetables, and minerals to help speed up the healing process.
Here is a list of items to eat during your recovery period: pineapple, lemon, blueberries, strawberries, cabbage, broccoli, kale, brussel sprouts, radishes, horseradish, broccoli sprouts, and radish sprouts.
Avoid deep fried foods and grilled foods. Eat plenty of salads, broth soups (chicken soup or onion soup), sandwiches (sourdough bread with turkey or chicken deli meat with broccoli/radish sprouts and/or radish/horseradish spread) and stews (potato beef stew or lamb stew).
4. Drink plenty of water with lemon throughout the day. If you want to drink carbonated water, buy S. Pellegrino. It has a very high content of sulfur which is great for healing. Our Bruise-Be-Gone Organic Supplement is also highly recommended as it is 99.99% organic sulphur.
5. Drink raw fresh squeezed leafy greens juices when possible. Kale, lemon, and pineapple are a perfect combination.
6. Apply our topical Bruise-Be-Gone oil blend to prevent hickey development.
7. Lastly, if you worry about the slight hickey on your lips or around the mouth areas, start your session on a Friday evening. Rest over the weekend and by Monday your hickey should have faded or possibly cleared cleared (depending on the severity of your marks to begin with).
DISCLAIMERS: Consult professional medical advice when appropriate. Xtreme Lip-Shaper® is not a medical device. Statements made by CandyLipz LLC. have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). CandyLipz LLC. products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.